Does public speaking make you nervous?
Have you had a bad experience with public speaking in the past?
Did speech class ruin your day?
Are you worried about the judgements and the stares?
Does any of this sound like you?
Well, you're going to love this brand new guide I released called Speak With Confidence.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this course:
• The basics of presenting with simple words that make sense.
• How to avoid filler language that distracts from the message.
• The importance of body language to help you present well while avoiding negative body language that makes public speaking hard.
• How to properly do the research so you have plenty of topics for your speech, making you the most knowledgeable person in the room.
• How to use vocal exercises to help with pronunciation and more.
• The power of a pause and why you should choose to use them in your speech.
• How to speak on a Zoom or other online medium in our modern world.
• The importance of practicing to help you get better and better, building up the confidence that you need.
+ much, much more!
top of page
bottom of page